100% Pure Rosemary Essential Oil – Organic-Certified
Buy online the best-quality rosemary essential oil at the best price for your wholesale or bulk needs. Rosemary oil is one of the most in-demand essential oils in the market. Rosemary along with basil and lavender belongs to the same herb family. Native to the Mediterranean, it was once very popular in ancient Roman and Greek civilizations.
In some cultures, rosemary is also considered a symbol of love. It has antiseptic, antioxidants and antimicrobial properties which makes it more than just a sweet scent. It was popular also for boosting our immune system. It is good for hair, aromatherapy, muscle pains, and is also used for making some local culinary dishes in its native areas.
Rosemary Essential Oil Production:
Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves and flowering tops of rosemary herb through the traditional Steam distillation method. The leaves are dried first before distillation. It has a light sweet & citrusy (lemon-like) aroma with a little bit of woody fragrance. It is transparent in color with thin consistency.
Benefits & Uses of Rosemary Essential Oil:
- Pain-Reliever: It can provide mild relief from arthritis, muscles pains, headaches, and other types of pains because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hair Care & Cosmetics: Rosemary not only lends its beautiful scent but also offers many skin & hair-related benefits. It promotes hair growth, reduces scalp itching, and treats dandruff. That is why it is a popular ingredient in shampoos and conditioners.
- Aromatherapy: It is also popular in aromatherapy and massage therapies because of its ability to eliminate stress, fatigue, and anxiety. It also improves blood circulation in our bodies.
- Improves Concentration: It is one of the oldest herbs which is used for enhancing brain functions and memory. Many studies have shown benefits of Rosemary Oil in improving our concentration .
- Medicinal Uses: It is also helpful in treating sore throats, cough, cold, toothaches, indigestion, and overall boosts human immunity. It is also slightly effective in repelling insects.
Which other oils does it blend well with?
Rosemary oil is known to blend very well with many other essential oils like Lavender essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, Cinnamon essential oil, and Peppermint oil. It is one of the most common ingredients in many blends because of its popularity, light essence, and various benefits.
- For External Use only.
- Perform a small patch test before applying it to skin and keep it away from the eyes.
- Avoid its usage in the case of pregnancy.
- Dilute it before direct skin application by mixing it with carrier oils.
Why buy Rosemary Oil from Onlineperfumesmarket.com?
‘Online Perfumes Market’ is a leading global company in the essential oils industry. We deliver only high-quality and organic-certified essential oils. The quality of our product at the best competitive prices and on-time delivery have made a trusted essential oil company. Our clients are present in more than 57 countries around the globe.