Grape Fruit Pink Essential Oil has a pale yellow to reddish orange liquid in color with pink flesh. Its technical name is citrus paradisi. This plant can grow up to 10m in height with a large and shiny gloss leaves the tree. It is obtained from the peels of a ripe grapefruit through the method of cold pressing. It has a fresh and sweet citrus scent with a characteristic odor. It is mainly originated from Asia but this time is now mostly grown in the United States, Brazil, France, and Israel. It belongs to the rutaceae family.
Uses & Benefits Of Grape Fruit Essential Oil:-
- It helps to clear acne prone skin and oily skin.
- It is also used in the aromatherapy and massage therapy treatments.
- Grapefruit pink oil is also added to the lotions and creams as a toner.
- It is also used in soaps, detergents, and DIY cleaners.
- It also gives relief from depression, stress and also eases nervous exhaustion.