Key Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil:
- Helps with various skin conditions including acne
- Calms and relaxes the body and mind
- Possesses Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, -astringent, antidepressant, homeostatic & diuretic properties
- Helps in hormonal balances and improves emotional wellbeing
- Works as antiseptic and protect you from infection
- Good for healthy and clear skin
- As muscle toner helps in tightening and relaxing of muscles
Directions For Use:
- Take an adequate amount of Geranium Essential Oil
- Dilute it with the carrier oil
- Gently massage on your face and body parts
- Safe to be added into bath
- Test for skin sensitivity prior to widespread use
- Any essential oil used in excess may lead to skin sensitization.
- Protect your eyes, ears, or nose.
What is geranium essential oil good for?
Used widely in aromatherapy & ayurvedic treatments, geranium oils is considered great for obtaining beautiful and radiant skin. Moreover in many research it has been found that Geranium essential oil can effectively treat acne and other skin related diseases. Besides it also reduces inflammation, uplift your mood and balance your mind and soul connection.
Can I use geranium oil directly on skin?
Essential oils need to be diluted with some carrier oils before any direct use on skin.
How do I use geranium essential oil?
For effective results, geranium essential oil can be used in combination with a carrier oil (such as jojoba, sweet almond, or avocado). It can be applied directly to the skin or added to baths.
Geranium Essential oil also can be inhaled after sprinkling a few drops of the oil onto a cloth or tissue, or by simply with help of an aromatherapy diffuser or vaporizer.
The results may vary as per the texture or nature of your skin/body/hairs.
There are no reviews yet.