Bergamot Essential Oil botanical name is citrus bergamia. It belongs to Rutaceae family and is also known as bergamia and bergamot orange. Bergamot is the most critical of the citrus plant, requiring special climate and soil in order to berry. The bergamot orange tree is the result of the mixture of the lemon tree and the orange tree. Bergamot is produced in the Ivory coast, morocco, Turkey and any other places. Bergamot was more widely cultivated in southern Italy. Bergamot is a small tree which flowers that blossoms during the winter. Bergamot essential oil is also known as bee balm. It is extracted from the aromatic skin of the sour fruit. Its tree is highly approx 3-4 m have star-shaped flower and smooth leaves. Bergamot essential oil is taken out from the peel of the fruit of bergamot plant and it is mostly used to make medicines.
Uses Of Bergamot Essential Oil:-
- It is protecting the body against lice and other parasites.
- It is also purified and cleansing for the skin and calming effects.
- It is used in flavors like earl grey and lady grey teas and confectioneries.
- It is highly effective in treating various infections, like stress, tension, hysteria etc.
- It is also useful for a tumor that is a caused by a fungal infection and for pigment loss.
- Bergamot essential oil is used in the treatment of depression, stress, tension, and all many things.
- It is also used in all types of skin complaints like acne, oily skin conditions, cold sores and chicken pox, etc.