Pure Sweet Basil Essential Oil – Organic
Sweet Basil essential oil is acknowledged as “The Royal Herb” or “Queen of Herbs” in ancient Greek and French cultures because of the incredible benefits it offers. It is obtained from the leaves of the ‘Ocimum Basilicum’ plant, which are known as basil herbs. In Hindi, it is called “Tulsi”, a holy plant that is worshiped by Hindus.
A perfect choice for Aromatherapy, Massage therapies, Yoga, Meditation, Skin/Hair Care, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Household cleaning products and similar industries.
How it is manufactured?
Fresh leaves of the basil (ocimum basilicum) plant are sourced from different regions of India. Only high-quality leaves are selected for further processing. The oil is then extracted through the hydro-distillation method.
What does it smell like?
It has a Sweet & Fresh aroma with a little touch of floral scent. It is transparent to pale-amber in color and has a thin consistency.
Benefits & Uses of Sweet Basil
Sweet basil essential oil is used in many different ways around the world. It is necessary to mix it with high-quality carrier oil before direct skin application. One other way to use it on the skin is to mix 2-3 drops of it in bath water. It can also be added to a diffuser for spreading its aroma. Following are some very useful advantages of this oil:
- Aromatherapy- Sweet basil is extensively used in aromatherapy due to its refreshing fragrance, which stimulates energy and uplifts the soul.
- Nourishes Skin: It hydrates and brightens the skin and overall provides a positive effect to it. It gives good results for oily skin.
- Anti-depressant: It helps in reducing any mental stress or anxiety and calms the mind side-by-side.
- Body Relief: It aids in bringing some relief for muscular spasms and for arthritis.
- Freshener Products: It is used inside air fresheners for home and cars. Not only it lends a unique odor, but it also works as an insect repellent.
Which oil does it mix well with?
It blends well with many other essential oils which results in a mix having higher therapeutic attributes. Lavender oil, Neroli, Rosemary, Geranium Essential Oil are some preferred choices for blend.
- Avoid usage during pregnancy and by nursing women.
- Recommended to perform a skin test before regular usage.
- Do not apply it to sensitive areas of the body such as near eyes or on ears. It might cause irritation.
Why buy it from us?
‘Online Perfumes Market’ is a leading manufacturer & supplier of 100% pure essential oils. All our oils are of therapeutic grade, organic-certified by independent laboratories. Buy online or Contact Us for wholesale purpose. We export to many countries around the globe like the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, etc.
There are no reviews yet.